Re: USB CDC driver?

Thanks to reply Valter,

Main thing is I want to use "USB Modem" on PXA270 board, I don't have any
code and I don't know how it will be work. I think in this case PXA can be
act as Host (controlling CDC devices), which will control USB Modem. Is it
right?

The PXA can be both a host (controlling CDC devices) or a device
(acting as a CDC device when connected to a PC), for wich
implementation do you need a sample?

--
Valter Minute
www.fortechembeddedlabs.it

  • Re: LSASS.EXE Issue
    ... I resolved my issue - it was due to a Netcomm RAVE 56k USB Modem ... please> post detailed information as Stefan did so that we can better narrow down> your issue. ... Hotfixes are usually only given to individuals calling in to> PSS for support and only after a support representitive has determined that> a particular hotfix will repair your issue. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: USB Modems and the os2warp.be compatibility pages
    ... supported by the USB modem driver, which seems to have very limited ... device support. ... still be available, that will work with OS/2, and eCS. ...
    (comp.os.os2.misc)
  • Re: Using Cingular 2125 as USB modem with Laptop...
    ... working as a USB modem? ... support. ... The Cingular website doesn't seem to address this, ... To use the phone as a modem requires a feature called CSD, ...
    (alt.cellular.cingular)
  • Re: Apple USB modem causes iMac core duo kernel panic.
    ... This is a problem that I called Apple tech support about shortly after I ... This is the second Apple USB modem that I ... have bought and both of them cause the same problems. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: USB CDC driver?
    ... Main thing is I want to use "USB Modem" on PXA270 board, ... model for your own driver is a good one (contacting Rob to know if he ... Valter Minute ...