WINCE Power management

Hi
I have implemented the power management for USB HCD driver.
I have implemented the IOCTL_POWER_CAPABILITIES, IOCTL_POWER_GET and the
IOCTL_POWER_SET in the driver.
When I start the system the device is enumerating through the
and also i am returning true from the IOCTL_POWER_CAPABILITIES when
success.My problem is ... I am not able to call the IOCTL_POWER_SET from my
application always.
I have used the SetDevicePower API from an application and the call
succeeded to my IOCTL_POWER_SET once. But the next time onwards I am not
getting a call to my IOCTL_POWER_SET portion in the driver. I tried using the
DevicePowerNotify also. These APIs return 0(SUCCESS) but i am not getting a
call in the driver. COuld any body please help me on this?
Please let me know how to pass call to the IOCTL_POWER_SET from the
application successfully when ever needed

  • Re: Serial Device Enumeration Problem (VCP)
    ... I am writing a virtual Serial/COM port driver using WDF. ... I built the same driver for both WindowsXP SP2 and Windows Vista ... Its enumerating the the attached devices in WindowsXP SP2, ...
  • Serial Device Enumeration Problem (VCP)
    ... I am writing a virtual Serial/COM port driver using WDF. ... Serial Devices which are attached to my Virtual COM port. ... I built the same driver for both WindowsXP SP2 and Windows Vista ... Its enumerating the the attached devices in WindowsXP SP2, ...
  • Re: USB devices detected as New Hardware on different USB ports
    ... USB devices fall into two categories, those with a serial number and those ... detects the connection; locates the required driver; installs the driver and ... Now if you plug the same device into a different port, ... installation procedure above before enumerating it (and may even require the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: enumerating PCI devices under Windows
    ... And device objects are created. ... My aim is to find them (by enumerating the PCI Bus - like HalGetBusData ... I hope you mean driver. ...
  • Re: oryginal name of the device
    ... This is value from (in case of PCI device) ... I wonder if I must ask directly BUS driver for enumerating ... > Don Burn ...