Re: USB CDC driver?

Not exactly: there is a sample for USB 'serial' class in Windows Embedded CE
6.0
(%_WINCEROOT%\PUBLIC\COMMON\OAK\DRIVERS\USB\CLASS\USBSER)

"Nil" <Nil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio
Hi all,

I am working on CE 6.0. I want to implement USB Communication
Device Class Driver on PXA270 processor.
Is any sample code is available on net ? or in CE5.0 or on CE6.0?

Regards,
Swapnil

  • Re: LOADCEPC Error.
    ... I want to install WinCE 6 on a flash drive which is connected to my AMD ... "Luca Calligaris" wrote: ... On our CPU's the BIOS manages USB devices so I can access ... "An extended memory manager is already installed. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • Re: LOADCEPC Error.
    ... I copied the files to the Flash drive from my PC to the flash drive by a USB ... Could you please tell me if my installation procedure is good or not? ... "Luca Calligaris" wrote: ... "An extended memory manager is already installed. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • Re: USB to ethernet support for Eboot - Help
    ... This means whether the Arubaboard USB port is connected to host system's USB ... Our device will be seen as network adapter. ... "Luca Calligaris" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • Re: could WDM sample code: selsusp work on any platform?
    ... When starting from scratch, esp for usb SS, i see really no point in going to WDM. ... Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. ... > If the hardware is ok, does this sample code pass WHQL? ...
  • Re: accessing a USB HID
    ... microcontroller (ACS USB Servo II) that appears in Windows as a USD ... the vendor's sample code is in Visual Basic and ... HID business seems like unnessary overkill. ...
    (comp.lang.python)