Re: USB CDC driver?

I wrote such a driver, used the printer sample as a starting point.
Basically it consists of 2 bulk pipes, and handling of the SERIAL_* IOCTL's

For receiving you need a receive thread, reading bytes in a blocking way,
there is apperently no bufferring in the underlying layers, so if you call
read periodically, you will miss data.

Kind regards,
Rob van den Bergh

"Luca Calligaris" wrote:

Not exactly: there is a sample for USB 'serial' class in Windows Embedded CE
6.0
(%_WINCEROOT%\PUBLIC\COMMON\OAK\DRIVERS\USB\CLASS\USBSER)

"Nil" <Nil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio
Hi all,

I am working on CE 6.0. I want to implement USB Communication
Device Class Driver on PXA270 processor.
Is any sample code is available on net ? or in CE5.0 or on CE6.0?

Regards,
Swapnil

  • Re: Need help in exporting API for Kernel Mode DLL to Application
    ... On Jan 11, 1:31 am, Luca Calligaris ... you handle a custom IOCTL_MYTEST in MYD_IOControl and call DeviceIoControl ... Bhushan k- Hide quoted text - ... trying to export the APIS from K mode driver because of slow ...
  • Re: USB: FTDI chip or HID?
    ... "true" USB communication? ... On the pc side if I use a virtual COM port I need to receive data from it. ... I was thinking that a custom driver that get data directly from a USB class could be faster. ... I used HID to make my own joystick controller, but I saw people that use HID to exchange data. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: USB: FTDI chip or HID?
    ... "true" USB communication? ... On the pc side if I use a virtual COM port I need to receive data from it. ... I was thinking that a custom driver that get data directly from a USB class could be faster. ... I used HID to make my own joystick controller, but I saw people that use HID to exchange data. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Transcriber Handwriting Recognizer can not work on wince 6.0
    ... is it your touch driver exporting the correct functions? ... TouchGetFocusWnd ... Are there any touch panel driver source for transcriber applicaion? ... "Luca Calligaris" wrote: ...
  • Re: Multi-Touch Panel - how to process co-ordinates ??
    ... by the driver and GWES), the first thing it comes to my mind is: send a WM_APP (i.e. a custom window message) from the driver to the application; the message parameter will be the 3-coordinates. ... Thank you Luca Calligaris, our customer accepted this and we are proceeding with it ...