Re: USB CDC driver?

I wrote such a driver, used the printer sample as a starting point.
Basically it consists of 2 bulk pipes, and handling of the SERIAL_* IOCTL's

For receiving you need a receive thread, reading bytes in a blocking way,
there is apperently no bufferring in the underlying layers, so if you call
read periodically, you will miss data.

Kind regards,
Rob van den Bergh

"Luca Calligaris" wrote:

Not exactly: there is a sample for USB 'serial' class in Windows Embedded CE
6.0
(%_WINCEROOT%\PUBLIC\COMMON\OAK\DRIVERS\USB\CLASS\USBSER)

"Nil" <Nil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio
Hi all,

I am working on CE 6.0. I want to implement USB Communication
Device Class Driver on PXA270 processor.
Is any sample code is available on net ? or in CE5.0 or on CE6.0?

Regards,
Swapnil

.