Re: OpenNetCf dlls

Thank you for your reply
I put them in the FILES section of my BIB file.
Actually It was working with the previous version of OpenNetCf 1.4. I did
the same kind of thing with 2.2 version and it doen't work. That 's why I
don't catch my mistake.

Nat.

"Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]" wrote:

Where did you put it? Remember that it's a managed code DLL, not a native
DLL. It can't be in the MODULES section of your BIB file...

Paul T.

"Nat" <Nat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
For my smartdevice application, I use the OpenNETCF.Windows.Forms.dll. So
added the DLL to the OS. But when I run the application, I get an
exception
"MissingMethodException": File or Assembly name "OpenNETCF.Windows.Forms"
or
one of its dependencies was not found.

Then I put all the OpenNetCF dlls in my OS, but I still get the same
Exception.

I don't get my mistake. Any idea?

Nat.

  • Re: exe files from files section of bib file
    ... What are the flags in the bib file for the files that you are copying? ... And I know the files from modules section are removed with file header ... So I think the dll or exe files from files section can be handled by file ...
  • Re: Converting .lib to .dll
    ... windows zero config DLL that OpenNETCF requires to work. ... version of a new summit driver along with an SDK (LIB and header file), ... telling me to create my own native DLL, unfortunately I am not a C ... DeviceIoControlcalls specific to the Summit card. ...
  • Re: Compile OpenNetCF - OpenNETCF.Windows.Forms
    ... But I still have troubles with dll. ... Looks like i have no latest OpenNETCF version because I see HTMlViewer ... But in my compilled verision I have HTMlViewer instead of WebBrowser too. ... > If you have the latest source you'll see that the HTMlViewer control has ...
  • Re: Driver Build File not Found
    ... If you click the "Build and Sysgen" menu to re-build your paltform, the .dll ... The existing .dlls in the release folder are the files copied by compling ... If your driver project does not be involved in working folder, ... Only my driver projects .bib file has the lines ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • Re: What is the difference between the release mode and debug mode romimage?
    ... I have modified bib file to insert my dll into the booting image. ... In debug mode, viewbin tool shows my dll file is included well inside ... Is there any configuration options or difference between the debug mode ...