Re: OpenNetCf dlls

Thank you for your reply
I put them in the FILES section of my BIB file.
Actually It was working with the previous version of OpenNetCf 1.4. I did
the same kind of thing with 2.2 version and it doen't work. That 's why I
don't catch my mistake.

"Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]" wrote:

Where did you put it? Remember that it's a managed code DLL, not a native
DLL. It can't be in the MODULES section of your BIB file...

Paul T.

"Nat" <Nat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
For my smartdevice application, I use the OpenNETCF.Windows.Forms.dll. So
added the DLL to the OS. But when I run the application, I get an
"MissingMethodException": File or Assembly name "OpenNETCF.Windows.Forms"
one of its dependencies was not found.

Then I put all the OpenNetCF dlls in my OS, but I still get the same

I don't get my mistake. Any idea?