Re: Profiler tools for WinCE 6.0 device

okie..thanks

let me ask for more

if i want do a "code profiling" on my "C++ application" which debug in
"WinCE 6.0 device"..

is there got any suitable tools??

thanks again

"Chris Tacke, eMVP" wrote:

Remote Call Profiler works fine from PB.

--

Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP
OpenNETCF Consulting

"BeverlyMun" <ty_devily117@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Is there got any profiler tools which is support by WinCE 6.0 device??

  • Re: Missing Link for CF Application Idle Timer
    ... I just created a new entry for it: ... Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP ... Giving back to the embedded community ...
  • Re: Building Powerful Platforms with Window CE by James y.wilson
    ... "Chris Tacke, eMVP" wrote: ... continue to work on and deploy a BSP for silicon you can't buy? ... Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP ...
  • Re: Profiler tools for WinCE 6.0 device
    ... "Chris Tacke, eMVP" wrote: ... Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP ... Giving back to the embedded community ...
  • Re: file handling
    ... "Chris Tacke, eMVP" wrote: ... Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP ... Giving back to the embedded community ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)
  • Re: Barcode create
    ... "Chris Tacke, eMVP" wrote: ... Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP ... design mode I can see barcode in text property of Label control. ...