Re: USB Client Driver loading in WCE 5.0

On Oct 20, 10:03 pm, "Michel Verhagen (eMVP)" <mic...@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
This is when USBD loads. What happens when you plug in the device? No
messages then? If you don't get any debug messages from USBD with all
debug zones enabled when you plug in the device, then something is wrong
with your USB driver. Did you try plugging in a mouse (if you have USB
HID in your image) or a USB disk (if you have USB Storage in your
image)? Does that work? If not, fix that first.

Good luck,

Michel Verhagen, eMVP
Check out my blog:http://GuruCE.com/blog

  GuruCE