OpenNetCf dlls

For my smartdevice application, I use the OpenNETCF.Windows.Forms.dll. So i
added the DLL to the OS. But when I run the application, I get an exception
"MissingMethodException": File or Assembly name "OpenNETCF.Windows.Forms" or
one of its dependencies was not found.

Then I put all the OpenNetCF dlls in my OS, but I still get the same
Exception.

I don't get my mistake. Any idea?

Nat.

  • Re: (Re)throwing from a catch block across dll boundaries
    ... Thank you for the sample project, I'm able to reproduce the issue you're describing. ... within VS) and found the same results: when I linked both the Dll and the ... I have a function in a dll that throws an exception of type class CEx. ... the application crashes as well ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)
  • Global Assembly Cache Issue
    ... I have a dll that I use in several projects, that I placed in the Global ... you can see in the Exception below). ... If I change the Copy Local property of the reference to True, ... Attempting download of new URL ...
  • Re: (Re)throwing from a catch block across dll boundaries
    ... If you encounter the problems described in this thread, check your compiler settings and change Code Generation/Runtime Library to 'Multi- threaded Debug DLL ' and 'Multi- threaded DLL '. ... I have a function in a dll that throws an exception of type class CEx. ... the application crashes as well ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)
  • Re: (Re)throwing from a catch block across dll boundaries
    ... This unexpected behavior is caused by a limitation of the runtime included in VisualStudio. ... In order to have C++ exceptions work reliably across modules you'd have to use only one copy of the CRT (so linking _all_ the modules with the DLL version of the CRT as you have noticed). ... I have a function in a dll that throws an exception of type class CEx. ... the application crashes as well ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)
  • Re: Global Assembly Cache Issue
    ... This dll is references in each of my projects. ... > you can see in the Exception below). ... > configKey, SectionRecord section) ... Attempting download of new URL ...