Re: Wireless Connection Settings

Hello,

are you building PocketPC or Smart Phone configuration and what the platform
is ...

oh, wait - It's WinMo 6, then it has to be under NDA ?

Regards
SergeiR

"Lal" <reshamlal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am using WM6 on my development board. I have Wireless support in
the
image and I am able to search the available wireless networks. The
problem is while doing settings I am not getting "The Network" and
"Work" options for any available network. Has anybody faced this
problem? Suggestions to solve this problem will be helpful.

  • Re: WZC wizard fails to start - Windows CE 5
    ... The catalog elements from the Platform Builder 5.0 IDE that you need ... \ Network User Interface ... maybe even as wireless network device, ...
  • Re: Controversial paper - Good response article on ZDNet
    ... computing ecosystem regardless of the platform used is. ... I'm interested in real security, ... Implement network IDS systems. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Q: Network in registry
    ... DP83815 PCI network adapter. ... Under this key we'll find the network settings. ... Now, if/when we boot that chip on a platform without the NIC in it, the ...
  • stop bittorrents
    ... but pfsense for its pf and altq framework. ... If you want effectively erase bittorents from your network you have to use snort_inline plus snort on FreeBSD platform with ipfw. ...
    (freebsd-net)