Does OEMIdle will affect the speed of usb data transmission?

I implemented the OEMIdle funtion on S3C2440 CPU with PB5. The power was
saved evidently, but when I used the devce as a USB Mass Storage through USB
Slave port, I found the transmission speed was very low, and the whole
process proceeded off and on.

Is there anything should I pay more attention about the S3C2440 on OEMIdle?

Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks!

  • Re: USB DVD writer
    ... USB storage devices that follow the USB Mass Storage specs and have ... USB Mass Storage support registered. ... What are the device IDs for this DVD+-RW? ... Is this device bus-powered, or does it have an external power ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: USB to IDE problem
    ... laptop HDD has 4 pins for power when it is in the motherboard it ... then as "USB Mass Storage " ... then it pops up saying "Failed to install new hardware" ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)