HTML Printing under CE5.0
- From: "Michael Reim" <nospammichaelDOTreim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 15:16:47 +0200
On a PB5.0 ARM platform I have trouble getting the webBrowser control to
print a HTML page.
IWebBrowser2::ExecWB(OLECMDID_PRINT, OLECMDEXECOPT_PROMPTUSER, NULL, NULL)
doesn't do anything. Which means, it doesn't print, it doesn't give any
error and it doesn't set GetLastError.
IWebBrowser2::QueryStatusWB(OLECMDID_PRINT, &cmdf) gives me
OLECMDF_SUPPORTED and OLECMDF_ENABLED. Which should be ok.
IESAMPLE can't print either.
But WordPad has no problems in printing, so the printer is installed
We are migrating from 4.2 to 5.0 and the old system doesn't have any
problems printing through webBrowser control.
Do you have any idea, how I could solve this?
Michael DOT Reim AT helmut-fischer DOT de
- Prev by Date: Re: Can a touchscreen driver be written as a user mode driver?
- Next by Date: Re: HalAllocateCommonBuffer & MmMapIoSpace problem
- Previous by thread: Clone SkinnableUI
- Next by thread: Wireless Connection Settings