HTML Printing under CE5.0

Hello Experts

On a PB5.0 ARM platform I have trouble getting the webBrowser control to
print a HTML page.

IWebBrowser2::ExecWB(OLECMDID_PRINT, OLECMDEXECOPT_PROMPTUSER, NULL, NULL)
doesn't do anything. Which means, it doesn't print, it doesn't give any
error and it doesn't set GetLastError.

IWebBrowser2::QueryStatusWB(OLECMDID_PRINT, &cmdf) gives me
OLECMDF_SUPPORTED and OLECMDF_ENABLED. Which should be ok.

IESAMPLE can't print either.

But WordPad has no problems in printing, so the printer is installed
correctly.

We are migrating from 4.2 to 5.0 and the old system doesn't have any
problems printing through webBrowser control.

Do you have any idea, how I could solve this?

TIA

--
Michael Reim
Michael DOT Reim AT helmut-fischer DOT de

.