HTML Printing under CE5.0

Hello Experts

On a PB5.0 ARM platform I have trouble getting the webBrowser control to
print a HTML page.

IWebBrowser2::ExecWB(OLECMDID_PRINT, OLECMDEXECOPT_PROMPTUSER, NULL, NULL)
doesn't do anything. Which means, it doesn't print, it doesn't give any
error and it doesn't set GetLastError.

IWebBrowser2::QueryStatusWB(OLECMDID_PRINT, &cmdf) gives me
OLECMDF_SUPPORTED and OLECMDF_ENABLED. Which should be ok.

IESAMPLE can't print either.

But WordPad has no problems in printing, so the printer is installed
correctly.

We are migrating from 4.2 to 5.0 and the old system doesn't have any
problems printing through webBrowser control.

Do you have any idea, how I could solve this?

TIA

--
Michael Reim
Michael DOT Reim AT helmut-fischer DOT de

  • Offline browsing / Controlling network traffic when hosting the webbrowser control to display html p
    ... images in the .html file however will mostly be read from the cache ... (the WebBrowser control only checks the timestamps). ... WebBrowser control cannot resolve relative pathnames to images any ... control navigate to about:blank and load the Html document while ...
    (microsoft.public.inetsdk.programming.webbrowser_ctl)
  • WebBrowser: Selecting multiple text
    ... I dont know exactly which newsgroup to post this into. ... text and my app searches for all the HTML documents ... Surely WebBrowser control doesnt have this ability. ...
  • WebBrowser: Selecting multiple text
    ... I dont know exactly which newsgroup to post this into. ... text and my app searches for all the HTML documents ... Surely WebBrowser control doesnt have this ability. ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.controls.internet)
  • WebBrowser: Selecting multiple text
    ... I dont know exactly which newsgroup to post this into. ... text and my app searches for all the HTML documents ... Surely WebBrowser control doesnt have this ability. ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.6.webdevelopment)
  • Re: automating a web process
    ... in my case) and look at the HTML code to find the name tags for the input ... I check the Id property for the input field ... After I have all the input fields set, I loop through the elements to find ... WebBrowser control that might be helpful, ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)