Re: How to remove the page header and footer when printing use Internet Explorer

Thanks for response.

I browsed the source code, followings are related:

1. HandlePageSetup in extui.cpp:
This function show the PageSetup dialog, but only the page margins
can be set.

2. ID_FILE_PRINT command handler:
_pBrowser->ExecWB(OLECMDID_PRINT, OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER,
NULL, NULL);
This calls into the Browser object, and no more source code to
track.

It seems like the ExecWB does the actual printing work.

  • Re: Stop trying to load slow images?
    ... Let's say you've got a web page that includes pictures from a server ... top-to-bottom of the html source code just as you would read it yourself. ... It is the last tag that the browser reads, but still gets placed 20px from ... used by the search engine optimisation -savvy. ...
    (uk.net.web.authoring)
  • Re: Massive HTML coding errors
    ... HTML Dom http://www.w3schools.com/htmldom/dom_reference.asp ' ... JUST BECAUSE YOU SAW SOME SOURCE CODE ... browser and click on "SOURCE". ... libraries might charge a small fee but most are free. ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html)
  • Re: toggle layers and background-image of clicked tab
    ... They do work, in certain environments, but given the quality of the ... The jQuery way, on the other hand, is to update the ... source code every time Resig or maybe one of his (apparently mostly ... incompetent) followers learn about a new browser or a new browser version; ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: Html download challenge
    ... to find working source code but no luck so far. ... seems to know I am not a browser. ... The licensing limits you to 1000 queries per day, ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Window and iframe question
    ... The second time, I used ... I do view source code from my browser... ... serverside code and expect people to be able to offer you advice - you ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)