Re: GPRS modem

Hi,

at the minimum, you have to create a new dial up networking connection
through something like this ( actual names depend on your platform )
Start --> Control Panel --> Dial Up and Networking and follow wizard steps
for a new dial up connection, where you choose your modem and its proper com
port as a dial up modem.

If your gprs modem is not natively supported by Windows CE 5, then you may
need a driver for it from the manufacturer.

Regards
Sergei R

"sohailto via PocketPCJunkies.com" <u37977@uwe> wrote in message
Hi all
I have attached a BENQ GSM modem to my wince 5.0 device through a serial
port.
How do I configure wince to browse internet through GPRS?

Any help?

Best regards