Re: msvcr80.dll and msvcr80d.dll

What should I change on this code for setting as windows CE's dll search path
the directory whre I have my dll files??

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Loader]
"SystemPath":REG_MULTI_SZ

I've searched on VS2005 help but I don't find anything...

Thanks!

"Roger Williamson" wrote:

A word of caution to anyone reading this thread. I eventually had to go an
put MFC in the CE image anyway.

"Roger Williamson" wrote:

Paul,

I'm going to go with the "take the two dlls and register them with
platform.bib" approach. It seems to be working so far.

Thanks for helping me weigh the options.

Roger

"Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]" wrote:

Other ways to do what? Keep the DLLs around? We don't know *anything*
about your device, so we have no way of knowing what folders might be
persistent, if any! You can add the folders that are persistent to the list
of places that the loader looks when trying to find EXEs and DLLs, if you
have such a place. Look up Search Path Registry Settings in the help.

Paul T.

"Roger Williamson" <RogerWilliamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:6D9F8939-9EEF-499B-B784-0905D7C7C642@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Paul,

I'm actually running CE 5.0.

As far as pulling the dlls out and putting them in my .bib file, I was
hoping to avoid doing that, and I was told specifically to never have MFC
in
the image. Are there any other ways?

Thank you,
Roger.

"Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]" wrote:

You can't really do that directly any more (MFC now comes with VS2005,
not
with Windows CE). Of course, you could just add them to one of your BIB
files, project.bib, for example. I try to stay away from MFC, so I've
not
tried to build it into any CE6 systems, which I hope is what you're
using.
There might be a better or more-maintainable way. A search of the
archives
is your best bet for finding that:

http://groups.google.com/advanced_search?q=&hl=en&;

In the Group field, enter microsoft.public.windowsce.* to search all of
the
Windows CE groups. For this question, "MFC" and "ce6" might be good
search
terms...