GPRS modem

Hi all
I have attached a BENQ GSM modem to my wince 5.0 device through a serial port.
How do I configure wince to browse internet through GPRS?

Any help?

Best regards

  • Re: Problems in serial port...
    ... I am working on wince 6.0, ... I am trying to interface a GPRS ... to my platform through serial port. ...
  • Re: Verizon hi-speed (4-60kps) wireless cell modem gets only 19.9 kps? Handshake speed vs ceiling s
    ... So, even with a serial port, having a handshake or initial, momentary speed ... If it needs a software insert, how do I do this for WinCE ... > If using GPRS then you might want to change the speed, ... > Mauricio Freitas ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless)
  • Dial Up Library
    ... this device was not planned to have RS232 Port ... so WinCe is not prepared to use it. ... But Now, I want to use a Serial Modem to conect to Internet, but the native ...
  • Problems in serial port...
    ... I am working on wince 6.0, ... to my platform through serial port. ... which opens the serial port and sets the ... rate, these are the debug messages, that i get in the pdd driver of my serial ...
  • Re: ARM Boot Loader
    ... you've tested your bootloader and you can get output ... from the serial port before you call KernelStart. ... The next call back out to your code from WinCE is to OEMInitDebugSerial. ... >> KernelStart() is the first WinCE function that your code calls. ...