Re: Filectl

That makes the *huge* assumption that the FILECL DLL is on the target
device - which is, in most cases any more, an invalid assumption. Maybe in
2002 it was a valid assumption, but not today.

--

Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP
OpenNETCF Consulting

<Joe> wrote in message news:20081018134147sm123@xxxxxxxxxx
Here's what you need:

http://www.sandboxm.com/writing-files-on-a-mobile-device-using-filectl/

  • Re: CreateFile UIO1: Error
    ... Any ideas on how to diagnose the "Invalid Handle" error? ... Chris Tacke - Embedded MVP ... Managed Code in the Embedded World ... Public Function GetLastError() As Integer ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)
  • Re: VS 2005 - Problems deploying C# executable to target
    ... Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP ... Does the target screen resolution can be theproblem? ... Executing CGACUTIL.EXE on my CE5.0 target opens a window displaying ... Executing it on my CE6.0 device do actually nothing. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • Re: Create user account for ftpd
    ... NTLMSetUserInfo is the only way I'm aware of. ... Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP ... target will run my application at boot and so could install its own ... I really want to add a user at platform build time (not target runtime) ...
  • Re: .net C# application development connecting to target using IP
    ... Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP ... when i tried to make connection to the target i was informed to install ... but active sync supports usb or serial port, and i want to connect to the ... I configured the device in the host for a fix IP that the target got from ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • Re: Converting 3.5 project to 2.0
    ... SImply open the project files with a text editor and change the target ... framework to 2.0. ... Of course you then have to go back and fix all the ... Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP ...