Re: USB Client Driver loading in WCE 5.0

Ok, but you are talking about USB function in your first message. Normally phones don't support USB host, so plugging a device (as in a mouse or other USB device) into your phone usually doesn't work. Phones normally "act" like a USB device (like a hard drive, serial port, modem) when you plug the phone into a PC.

Can you tell us what kind of device you are plugging into your phone? Also show us debug messages, without it we can't say much.

Please also read http://guruce.com/blogpost/howtoaskquestionsonnewsgroups

Good luck,

Michel Verhagen, eMVP
Check out my blog: http://GuruCE.com/blog