Re: Supporting AT Commant and Data Call from PC
- From: Arun <arun.kapse@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 20:32:45 -0700 (PDT)
On Oct 17, 1:30 pm, Rob <R...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't know the details of your "usb Modem classs Driver", but I would
expect that to handle this (?).
AT commands are transferred over the same datalink, after "escaping" from
the regular datastream (I believe by sending +++ or using a control-signal).
Check the implementation of your driver, to see if this is handled.
We are working on Wince 5.0 device, and want to use the device as a
Modem to PC.
My BSP supports serial usb Modem classs Driver and gets detected as
Modem on PC.
Now, I want to send AT Commands from the PC and initialize the modem
and make a Data Call.
What things should be implemented on the device side to support this?
Are there any references?
Arun- Hide quoted text -
- Show quoted text -
Hi Rob thanks for the reply.
Right now, the path is established between the PC and my target device
using usb as a modem.
and Im able to send/receive AT commands.
My question is, what needs to be present/implemented on the device to
add Data call support?
Is Tapi required? How is the Call established and the response sent
back to the PC?
- Prev by Date: Re: USB Client Driver loading in WCE 5.0
- Next by Date: Re: USB Client Driver loading in WCE 5.0
- Previous by thread: RE: Supporting AT Commant and Data Call from PC
- Next by thread: Re: Supporting AT Commant and Data Call from PC