Re: LCD Display problem

On Oct 18, 2:34 am, Ankur <An...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Friends,

I am using ILI9325 a-Si TFT LCD with 240RGBx320 Resolution. The host
controller is samsung s3c2412 processor.

After doing require modification in eboot  and commenting the
reinitialization of LCD in SMDK2412\Src\Kernel\Oal\init.c under OEMInit
function.  While booting it shows clean image of samsung logo and when
explorer starts it looks like followinghttp://img508.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wincesnapshotjx1.jpg. If one look
into the above image, the desktop image is displayed perfect but the taskbar
only is slanted. Can someone suggest where can be the problem exists
a) In the LCD driver ?
b) In the kernel where it displays the taskbar ?

Help is highly appreciated.

Hve a Good Day.

Thank you,
Ankur.

Do you think the kernel is getting the image it wants to splash o to
the screen?
I mean if you initialized the LCD controller properly as per
specification.
You are saying only the taskbar problem but it is upside down also.Is
this as desired?

Look for display controller initialization in your lcd driver.

T Pandey

  • Re: Beginner questions: driving an LCD display [ Pandora, LPC2148, LPC2478, Openmoko ]
    ... resolution LCD display -- 320x240 or better. ... I expect I'll need a controller, probably an ARM something to handle ... QVGA TFT Color LCD: ... 10M Ethernet interface ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: AS/400 RAID Array (or how to get a 9337 working?)
    ... if the symptoms are ("If the LCD ... backlight is on, but no characters on LCD display, replace controller ... >> the lcd screen backlight is on, but no characters are displayed. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc)
  • Implementing an 18bpp LCD on the XSCALE
    ... Supporting an 18-bit LCD Panel in WINCE using the SA2 LCD controller built ... The Intel board and built-in LCD controller claims to support 18-bpp LCDs, ... but the included reference driver obviously does not. ...
  • Re: 16x2 LCD display
    ... I just wana to know that is there any reference verilog code is ... supporting for this LCD display. ... If I will go to use their in-built controller for my data text display ...
    (comp.lang.verilog)
  • Re: SED1335 LCD Controller: Screen Disturbance
    ... have the LCD inverted, ... I use a Sharp 79524 with an on chip LCD controller reading, via DMA, ... inbetween LCD screen-line writes (if I don't do this, ... of an "off the shelf" LCD module, so I would imagine it's been put together ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)