Re: Spark Kit Question

Hello Avi,

Thanks for the information.

Marcello

"aviw" <avi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:26e4b27c-96d3-4e5c-ad4b-ad37b03f8a22@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Oct 12, 7:36 pm, "prg123" <prg...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I am considering purchasing the spark kit for Windows CE

Microsoft website says that the spark kit includes full versions of
Windows
CE 6.0 R2 and also VS2005 for non commercial use only.

  • Spark Kit Question
    ... I am considering purchasing the spark kit for Windows CE ... Microsoft website says that the spark kit includes full versions of Windows ...
  • Re: Should I Bother Upgrading to 6.2?
    ... purchase the camera and give it a try. ... >MSN Messenger 6.x will allow you to send file transfers. ... >In Windows Messenger 4.7, the video window is a set size ... >>I will be soon purchasing a Logitech Quick Cam Pro 4000 ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger)
  • Re: "THE" PINBALL ISSUE
    ... THAT WINDOWS WAS ALREADY INSTALLED WHEN PURCHASED. ... >> of use on it were confusing, ... >> been a few years since purchasing my computer) I would ... >> want to use the restore CD if it's going to remove ALL ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • Re: OEM Windows XP
    ... I can store, use, sell or throw it out." ... you are purchasing a LICENSE TO USE that operating ... >> One should refrain from purchasing any version of Windows XP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: winXP home edition or professional edition?
    ... the microsoft website doesn't ... only what windows needs to funtion. ... For most home users, these features ... Also note that Professional allows ten concurrent network ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)