Re: Why does hive-base registry couse the default power status fai
- From: "Michel Verhagen (eMVP)" <michel@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 00:27:08 +1300
1. Because PM is started in boot phase 1
2. Only the boot hive is loaded at that point in time
3. PM only reads its settings from the registry when it initializes
Michel Verhagen, eMVP
Check out my blog: http://GuruCE.com/blog
Microsoft Embedded Partner
Consultancy, training and development services.
Could you please tell me why pm.dll only check the registery in the boot hive when using hive-base registry? Thank you.
"Bruce Eitman [eMVP]" wrote:
Did you put those in the boot hive?
Bruce Eitman (eMVP)
Bruce.Eitman AT EuroTech DOT com
My BLOG http://geekswithblogs.net/bruceeitman
"hehe" <hehe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:6E49133B-D773-413D-8FD4-9D4684142ECA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI want to set some device's default power status. I set it in registry such
as the follow:
it work fine under ram-base registry, but when used hive base registry, it
doesn't work. how can i do??
by the way, i find some device driver can cause the system into d2 mode
immediately after resume, why??