Re: What USB printers does WIN CE support?
- From: "ssgstw" <ssgstw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 18:09:20 +0800
Thank your replying
I have tested this printer of D1430 (support PCL)
Printing has no materials to export on the paper and There is no wrong
"C.L" <CL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:C68B1726-A943-4874-9747-A6EB36608CC8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WinCE default supports PCL(Printer Command Language) printer driver.
"Chris Tacke, MVP" wrote:
The question, really, is what USB printers provide drivers for Windows
If a printer provides that, CE supports it.
Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP
Giving back to the embedded community
"ssgstw" <ssgstw@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
What USB printers does WIN CE support?
- Prev by Date: Create dir on flash at boot (WinCE6.0)
- Next by Date: Issue in Mounting Nand as Root file System
- Previous by thread: Re: What USB printers does WIN CE support?
- Next by thread: Re: What USB printers does WIN CE support?