Re: What USB printers does WIN CE support?

Thank your replying

I have tested this printer of D1430 (support PCL)
Printing has no materials to export on the paper and There is no wrong
information .

"C.L" <CL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:C68B1726-A943-4874-9747-A6EB36608CC8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WinCE default supports PCL(Printer Command Language) printer driver.

"Chris Tacke, MVP" wrote:

The question, really, is what USB printers provide drivers for Windows
CE.
If a printer provides that, CE supports it.

--

Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP
OpenNETCF Consulting

"ssgstw" <ssgstw@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
What USB printers does WIN CE support?

  • Re: Profiler tools for WinCE 6.0 device
    ... WinMain become numeric and alpahet..it is my remote call profiler got any ... Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP ... Giving back to the embedded community ...
  • Re: file handling
    ... Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP ... Giving back to the embedded community ... "Chris Tacke, eMVP" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)
  • Re: file handling
    ... "Chris Tacke, eMVP" wrote: ... Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP ... Giving back to the embedded community ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)
  • Re: file handling
    ... Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP ... Giving back to the embedded community ... DWORD dwDesiredAccess, ...