Re: fatal error LNK1118

"Miky" <miky@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:uyzyeB#LJHA.276@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Dear All,

I have build a new project with PBWince4.2 but I have this error
when copiled

fatal error LNK1118: syntax error in '!defined(x86)' statement

Seems like a makefile (sources) syntax error but you should provide
more information about that to receive some meaningful answer.
Does this happen building some OS component or building your BSP or
one of your projects?
Did you find that "!defined(x86)" statement somewhere inside that
component directory?

--
Valter Minute
www.fortechembeddedlabs.it

  • Re: Building 8.4.4 on SGI
    ... > Makefile line 1347: Syntax error. ... configure creates Makefiles in GNU-make syntax which SGIs make does ... use "gmake" instead of SGIs "make". ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Building 8.4.4 on SGI
    ... Just having a small prob building tcl 8.4.4 on Irix 6.5.21. ... configured ok, then make, which fails with: ... Makefile line 1347: Syntax error. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)