Re: Platform Builder Help Update

"Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]" <p space tobey no spam AT no instrument no spam DOT
com> wrote in message news:OByduZ6LJHA.4376@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You can't. The documentation changes have never been documented in
detail.

That could become a serious problem if the new docs will state "you cant do
this or that" on a topic that I was using before. Ok, but I can ignore the
problem because we had a false alarm. The CEQFECHECK tool doesnt report the
QFE060430_KBHELPDOCS today as missing.

Best regards,
Helge

  • Re: 1975 Wizard EM repair
    ... Best regards ... Pinball Wizard  A.K.A ... I can build a computer and get it running like a raped ape, but I CANT ... a trade for a working game with someone. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: SP3 beta wont uninstall, error msg: cant find file sp3
    ... Enable to show hidden files and folders to see the $NtServicePackUninstall$ folder. ... Marty wrote: ... It says cant locate sp3 file and cant uninstall. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: office 2003 run on office 2007 problems???
    ... I followed your instructions and there were alot marked as missing. ... compile error cant find object library. ... I then checked reference again and found all missing agian. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Missing menu bar, where could they have gone?
    ... My menu bar is missing on nautilus and terminal,. ... I cant remember what ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: 1975 Wizard EM repair
    ... I cant get most of the lights to come on and some of the triggers to ... However I cant seem to find ANYONE in this area that will work on it, ... Best regards ... and make bumpers trigger and get the lights to come on. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)