two problems when starting PB for Win CE 5.0 - need help

Hello everyone,
I´m developing for win ce 5.0 os on mobile handheld scanners. Now I´ve
installed the ce 5.0 pb because I´m trying to build a windows ce 5.0 emulator
image, so that I can emulate it in vs 2005. Debugging on the real scanner is
sometimes painstaking slow. I´ve installed the pb with x86 and ARMIV support.
The installation went fine and without errors but when I start the platform
builder I get two informational messages:

1. No primary processors are available. The build system will be disabled.
It is likely that a build system 'add-on' processor (.pkg), installed by
Setup, failed to load.
2. the selected configuration does not have an installed debugger. You
cannot debug this configuration.

I can live with the second message, but the first needs to be resolved.
I´ve already tried a repair installation but that didn´t change anything.
Does anyone what went wrong here and how I can fix this installation.

Thank you very much for any hints.

best regards,
Thilo

  • Re: I love IP Tables....
    ... Well, I'm running Linux here, with SpamAssasin, and Clam installed, and ... The same interface could support Spamassasin or other ... simple installation and information process would do wonders for helping ... debugging code? ...
    (Fedora)
  • PB connectivity options issues
    ... Started with a clean Windows 2000 installation. ... Win32 Version: 5.01.14337 ... CodeBase: ... To enable just in time debugging, ...
  • RE: help with Windows Debugger please
    ... maybe a conflit with one of the automatic updates you received? ... although the actual installation of the ... > I downloaded and installed the latest 'Debugging Tools for Windows', ... > The current thread is making a bad pool request. ...
  • migpolwin Error
    ... When I try to instal the .NET framework so my drive ... the installation ... Unable to JIT ... receive a third popup saying "JIT Debugging failed with ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: Error Debubbing newly created ASP.NET Project
    ... | severe problems with debugging ASP.NET 2.0 projects. ... | repair your Visual Studio installation via 'Add or Remove Programs'" ... | Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2005 77642-113-3000004-41984 ...