Re: What USB printers does WIN CE support?

The question, really, is what USB printers provide drivers for Windows CE. If a printer provides that, CE supports it.

--

Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP
OpenNETCF Consulting

"ssgstw" <ssgstw@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:%23LYeC%23$LJHA.6000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What USB printers does WIN CE support?

  • Re: SQL connection
    ... I'm using a Windows CE 5.0 with .NET Compact ... in previous versions of framework it worked. ... Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP ...
  • Re: SQL connection
    ... I'm using a Windows CE 5.0 with .NET Compact ... in previous versions of framework it worked. ... Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP ...
  • Re: SQL connection
    ... I'm using a Windows CE 5.0 with .NET Compact Framework ... Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP ... Is it possible to connect to a SQL Server from a Windows ...
  • Re: 802.11n support and Windows CE 6.0
    ... Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP ... Howa can I obtain that debug output? ... I'd like to know which windows ce versions support wireless 802.11n ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • Re: .lnk file and relative paths
    ... No. Windows CE has no concept of a current or working directory. ... Everything must be a fully qualified path. ... Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)