Re: Why does hive-base registry couse the default power status fai

I have a new prolem. If i used "SetDevicePower" set my device into another
state, the driver cannot recive the system power state change, like suspend
and resume. why??

"Bruce Eitman [eMVP]" wrote:

Did you put those in the boot hive?

www.EuroTech.com

"hehe" <hehe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I want to set some device's default power status. I set it in registry such
as the follow:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\On]
"spi1:"=dword:4
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\UserIdle]
"spi1:"=dword:4
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\SystemIdle]
"spi1:"=dword:4

it work fine under ram-base registry, but when used hive base registry, it
doesn't work. how can i do??

by the way, i find some device driver can cause the system into d2 mode
immediately after resume, why??