Re: Why does hive-base registry couse the default power status fai

Does your meaning like this?

; HIVE BOOT SECTION
<your registry settings>
; END HIVE BOOT SECTION

"Bruce Eitman [eMVP]" wrote:

Did you put those in the boot hive?

www.EuroTech.com

"hehe" <hehe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I want to set some device's default power status. I set it in registry such
as the follow:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\On]
"spi1:"=dword:4
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\UserIdle]
"spi1:"=dword:4
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\SystemIdle]
"spi1:"=dword:4

it work fine under ram-base registry, but when used hive base registry, it
doesn't work. how can i do??

by the way, i find some device driver can cause the system into d2 mode
immediately after resume, why??

  • Re: touchpad caliberation with WinCe5.0
    ... ; END HIVE BOOT SECTION ... Does this code matter to my problem? ... Bruce.Eitman AT EuroTech DOT com ... You do not have a presistent registry ...
  • Re: Hive based registry on sdcard..
    ... This is the final working registry settings for hive based registry on ... SDHC Memory Storage class driver ... ; END HIVE BOOT SECTION ... I am trying to have hive based registry on the sdcard. ...
  • Re: Hive-Based Registry Settings
    ... I want to store registry hives on compact flash. ... ; HIVE BOOT SECTION ... ; @CESYSGEN ENDIF FILESYS_FSREGHIVE ... Timeout period for a flush (flush occurs if there have been some ...
  • Re: Hive-Based Registry Settings
    ... >> Did you wrap your platform changes with HIVE BOOT SECTION like you see ... >> beitman AT applieddata DOT net ... I want to store registry hives on compact flash. ... >> ENDIF ...
  • Re: Hive Registry problems
    ... when using RAM based registry? ... ; END HIVE BOOT SECTION ... Steve Kelley ... Protean Instrument Corp. ...