Re: fatal error LNK1118

Sounds like your sources file is garbage. Maybe you have something like
this:

SOURCELIBS=\
lib1.lib \
lib2.lib \
!if !defined(x86)
whatever
!endif

Since the \ continues the line with lib2.lib on it, the directive !if, etc.
is included as a source library and link is trying to link with it. This
seems like the sort of thing that you should be able to fool around with for
an hour or two and figure out without posting a question...

Paul T.

"Miky" <miky@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Dear All,

I have build a new project with PBWince4.2 but I have this error when
copiled

fatal error LNK1118: syntax error in '!defined(x86)' statement

Why?

Thanks a lot

Miky

  • Re: CE 6.0 -Warning SOURCES IF Conditional Statement
    ... what is new is the warning message. ... did not modify the SOURCES file). ... This file specifies the target component being built and the list ...
  • Re: Unable to load stream interface driver
    ... Can you connect the remote registry editor and check if your registry settings are *really* in the device? ... I added your suggestions to my sources file, but I still don't see my driver loaded. ...
  • Re: why build dll failed?
    ... the error you are seeing is usually caused by a syntax error in the ... > directory of your driver and the SOURCES file is well set. ... > <apellerin AT adeneo DOT adetelgroup DOT com> ...
  • Re: About ARM assembly language compiler options
    ... Try this technique and let me know how it works. ... Add these lines to your SOURCES file: ... !ENDIF ... > I want to use these codes when I select debug version in Platform ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • CE 6.0 -Warning SOURCES IF Conditional Statement
    ... did not modify the SOURCES file). ... I got a warning message as ... This file specifies the target component being built and the list ...