Re: Why does hive-base registry couse the default power status failed?

Did you put those in the boot hive?

www.EuroTech.com

"hehe" <hehe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I want to set some device's default power status. I set it in registry such
as the follow:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\On]
"spi1:"=dword:4
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\UserIdle]
"spi1:"=dword:4
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\SystemIdle]
"spi1:"=dword:4

it work fine under ram-base registry, but when used hive base registry, it
doesn't work. how can i do??

by the way, i find some device driver can cause the system into d2 mode
immediately after resume, why??

  • Re: XAMLRendererPlugin Compilation
    ... Bruce Eitman (eMVP) ... Bruce.Eitman AT Eurotech DOT com ... My BLOG http://geekswithblogs.net/bruceeitman ... Valter Minute (eMVP) ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • Re: Exclude some assembly from .Net Compact Framework 2.0....
    ... It works the same for bib files. ... Bruce.Eitman AT Eurotech DOT com ... My BLOG http://geekswithblogs.net/bruceeitman ... Michel Verhagen, eMVP ...
  • Re: CE 6.0 R2/R3 with Windows 7 build problem
    ... Bruce Eitman (eMVP) ... Bruce.Eitman AT Eurotech DOT com ... My BLOG http://geekswithblogs.net/bruceeitman ...
  • Re: Google Group Search
    ... Bruce.Eitman AT EuroTech DOT com ... My BLOG http://geekswithblogs.net/bruceeitman ... didn't) and shows me a lot of bullsh*t posts. ... Michel Verhagen, eMVP ...