Re: How to get USB2Serial supported for Windows CE?

Most USB to serial adapter are based on the FTDI chipset for which you can
find the drivers on the manufacturer site
http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/VCP.htm

"Zec" <Zec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio
My PMP Platform is Windows CE.
And this device have a usb port.
but havn't Serial Port.
How to get USB2Serial supported for Windows CE?

I wanna purchase USB2Serial cable supported in Windows CE 5.0

Thank you.

  • RE: How to init or reset USB port via software?
    ... Windows startup but will init when I unplug and replug the device (and ... into the same USB port). ... I can activate the USB device via software? ... This would need a command ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: USB to Serial adapter to SN10 Success Report
    ... I can't get the Keyspan USA-19HS USB to serial adapter to work with an SN10. ... I am using Windows 7 64-bit with the appropriate drivers from Keyspan. ... The Keyspan adapter works great for me with all other soaring instruments - just not the SN10. ... In the past I had used and recommended the Belkin F5U409 USB adapter for use with ILEC SN10 units. ...
    (rec.aviation.soaring)
  • Re: USB to Parallel Adapter
    ... Centronics vs. USB to DB25. ... And I'll check later today if my Windows 7 ... Okay I looked for the USB to serial driver and it isn't installed on this Windows 7 machine. ... So I plugged in my USB to serial adapter and Windows 7 knew it was an USB/serial controller, but complained that couldn't find a driver. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: USB Cable type for Cambridge 302 Flight Recorder
    ... Yes, most likely, Windows will "think" that your 302 is a mouse. ... Switch off the USB port. ... you can use a USB to serial adapter rather than springing for the ...
    (rec.aviation.soaring)
  • Re: cant print to windows 98 machine being used as print server attached with USB port from XP machi
    ... Am sharing both to a ME PC and XP HE notebook on home network. ... > parallel port and the other via a USB port. ... > windows 98SE on the machine I am sharing the printers from and XP and ...