How to get USB2Serial supported for Windows CE?

My PMP Platform is Windows CE.
And this device have a usb port.
but havn't Serial Port.
How to get USB2Serial supported for Windows CE?

I wanna purchase USB2Serial cable supported in Windows CE 5.0

Thank you.

  • Re: how transfer files to san disk mp3 player
    ... Mine exibited the same symptoms so I unplugged from one USB port to another ... Are there any digital camera devices and unknown devices (including ... > entry for these devices, otherwise, Windows may not restart correctly. ... > a) Right-click the key to be deleted, and then click Permissions. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Printing Problems (USB & Labels)
    ... Cari (MS-MVP Windows Client - Printing, ... >> to the SAME USB port each time.... ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)
  • Re: Windows wants to re-install for each new USB port connected
    ... windows can track teh device across ports. ... Windows ask to re-install drivers each time we change the device AND each time we change it of USB port. ... Windows only ask to re-install drivers each time we change it of USB port. ... At the first install (under admin rigths), we plug our device on each USB port. ...
  • Re: Communication Not Available - Dell V305 All In One Printer
    ... unplugged the USB port and all connections & still get the error. ... the printer driver? ... What version of Windows are you using? ... try uninstalling and reinstalling the printer. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)
  • Re: wifi troubleshooting
    ... you can insert in the usb port to see if it gets recognized by the OS. ... This is the kind of deal windows make with some manufacturers so ... But in the manufacturers site I did not find anything for linux ( ... How linux do for recognizing those devices anyway? ...
    (Fedora)