Re: Platform Builder Help Update

The PB help updates usually don't appear as QFEs, in the same sense that
changes to the operating system code itself do. There's typically a
separate download, Help Update for Platform Builder 5.0 or whatever. See if
you can't find the help update that way.

Paul T.

"Helge Kruse" <Helge.Kruse-nospam@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hello,

the CEQFECheck Tool reports some upcoming QFE. I cant find the September
2008 Update here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/Browse.aspx?displaylang=en&productID=CCBACA17-9FFD-425D-A218-30A35CB4CEE8

The latest found update is for August 2008, but I assume it will be
avaiable soon. The CEQFECheck reports that this update will contain also
QFE060430_KBHELPDOCS. How can I determine what will change in the
documentation. I can only find a list of hxi/hxs file pairs. How do I know
what stands i.e. help\wcecomm5 or help\wcecoreos5 for?

I fear I will miss the change and want to look for a way to get the
changes indicated somehow.

Regards,
Helge

--
Time is an ocean but it ends at the shore.

.