Re: How to unload or reload a WinCE driver

Let me restate what Chris said, but in a different way.

The handle stored in the HKLM\Drivers\Active is undocumented, as such it may
change in the future. So while your code may work in some cases today, it
may also fail in some case (none that I know of personally) and may fail in
the future based on a QFE or new Windows CE version.

So proceed with that at your own risk.

www.EuroTech.com

"Dark Knight" <VaisakhRulez@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Oct 15, 8:55 am, "Chris Tacke, MVP" <ctacke.at.opennetcf.dot.com>