Platform Builder Help Update

the CEQFECheck Tool reports some upcoming QFE. I cant find the September
2008 Update here:

The latest found update is for August 2008, but I assume it will be avaiable
soon. The CEQFECheck reports that this update will contain also
QFE060430_KBHELPDOCS. How can I determine what will change in the
documentation. I can only find a list of hxi/hxs file pairs. How do I know
what stands i.e. help\wcecomm5 or help\wcecoreos5 for?

I fear I will miss the change and want to look for a way to get the changes
indicated somehow.

Time is an ocean but it ends at the shore.