Re: How to unload or reload a WinCE driver

Look at the ActivateDevice and DeactivateDevice APIs.

--

Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP
OpenNETCF Consulting

"Kid" <Kid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:579E9933-D13A-42C8-8F22-05EC4F5A50D4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi

How can I unload or reload a WinCE driver , is there some function for that ?

Thank you .

  • Re: Missing Link for CF Application Idle Timer
    ... I just created a new entry for it: ... Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP ... Giving back to the embedded community ...
  • Re: Linux vs WCE
    ... Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP ... Giving back to the embedded community ... I was wondering if there are any disadvantages when using linux as opposed ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)
  • Re: file handling
    ... Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP ... Giving back to the embedded community ... "Chris Tacke, eMVP" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)
  • Re: invalid access code 12
    ... Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP ... Giving back to the embedded community ... port i used syntax as follows ... This is related with READ and WRITE access given in CreateFile ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)
  • Re: file handling
    ... Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP ... Giving back to the embedded community ... DWORD dwDesiredAccess, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)