3rd Party USB Ethernet Driver

Hi ,
I am trying to integrate a 3rd party USB Ethernet driver into my bsp.I
am working on WM6.1.
The driver has a USB connector at one end and a LAN port at the other
end.

This driver will work like when enumerated and loaded into the device
the LAN port will be connected to a LAN hub and you can then browse
the web.
But when I connect this adaptor to my device I see following debug
messages :
Unloaded symbols for 'C:\FW\USBETH\FENWAY\WM\RELEASE
\WPC_QCMSM_RETAIL_FDOAAPAA\WPC\RNDISFN.DLL'
Unloaded symbols for 'C:\FW\USBETH\FENWAY\WM\RELEASE
\WPC_QCMSM_RETAIL_FDOAAPAA\WPC\MSM7X00_USBFN.DLL'
Loaded symbols for 'C:\FW\USBETH\FENWAY\WM\RELEASE
\WPC_QCMSM_RETAIL_FDOAAPAA\WPC\MSM7X00_EHCI.DLL'
Loaded symbols for 'C:\FW\USBETH\FENWAY\WM\RELEASE
\WPC_QCMSM_RETAIL_FDOAAPAA\WPC\USBD.DLL'
and when I disconnect I got these messages :
Unloaded symbols for 'C:\FW\USBETH\FENWAY\WM\RELEASE
\WPC_QCMSM_RETAIL_FDOAAPAA\WPC\USBD.DLL'
Unloaded symbols for 'C:\FW\USBETH\FENWAY\WM\RELEASE
\WPC_QCMSM_RETAIL_FDOAAPAA\WPC\MSM7X00_EHCI.DLL'
Loaded symbols for 'C:\FW\USBETH\FENWAY\WM\RELEASE
\WPC_QCMSM_RETAIL_FDOAAPAA\WPC\MSM7X00_USBFN.DLL'
Loaded symbols for 'C:\FW\USBETH\FENWAY\WM\RELEASE
\WPC_QCMSM_RETAIL_FDOAAPAA\WPC\RNDISFN.DLL'

I discussed with the 3rd party and he is saying that my EHCI is not
working.

Has anybody got any idea what is wrong.I have correct registry entries
my platform.reg file.

Tpandey