Re: Ethernet debug from VS2005

Please don't separately post the same message to multiple places. It's
annoying to those who read many groups and leaves orphaned threads in the
archives, making searching for answers harder. I've replied elsewhere...

Paul T.

"Marco" <marco@xxxxxx> wrote in message
I installed my CE 6 SDK based on a specific platform configuration (built
before with PB).
Then I developed a C++ application running on my SDK. It runs correctly
(copying the exe file into the embedded system), but it would be very
helpful if I could running it in debug mode! Generally, it would be useful
to download it by network.
I tried with ActiveSync, but it doesn't work (honestly I didn't understand
so much about it...).
Any advice will be very appreciated!

.