Re: Ethernet debug from VS2005

Please don't separately post the same message to multiple places. It's
annoying to those who read many groups and leaves orphaned threads in the
archives, making searching for answers harder. I've replied elsewhere...

Paul T.

"Marco" <marco@xxxxxx> wrote in message
I installed my CE 6 SDK based on a specific platform configuration (built
before with PB).
Then I developed a C++ application running on my SDK. It runs correctly
(copying the exe file into the embedded system), but it would be very
helpful if I could running it in debug mode! Generally, it would be useful
to download it by network.
I tried with ActiveSync, but it doesn't work (honestly I didn't understand
so much about it...).
Any advice will be very appreciated!

  • Re: Ethernet debug from VS2005
    ... Paul G. Tobey ha scritto: ... annoying to those who read many groups and leaves orphaned threads in the archives, making searching for answers harder. ...
  • Re: embedded visual c++ to Visual Studio 2005 Migration
    ... Please don't separately post the same message to multiple groups. ... annoying to those who read those groups and leaves orphaned threads in the ... archives, making them less-useful. ...
  • Re: WLM for toddlers
    ... see them as multiple copies of the DB2xSP01 address space. ... SPAS is no longer the recommended way to go. ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ... Search the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Only 64K of handle values in WinCE-6.0 ?
    ... Please don't separately post the same message to multiple groups. ... annoying to those who read those groups and leaves lots of garbage in the ... archives. ... with CreateEventor CriticalSection objects on WinCE-6.0. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • Re: archiving with outlook xp (2002)
    ... A pst in pre OL2003 format can have problems from 1.6gb approx, ... You could I guess create archives by some specific criteria, ... All pst's should be backed up, whether you use the backup adin or a third ... do i need to start creating multiple ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.installation)