Ethernet debug from VS2005

I installed my CE 6 SDK based on a specific platform configuration (built before with PB).
Then I developed a C++ application running on my SDK. It runs correctly (copying the exe file into the embedded system), but it would be very helpful if I could running it in debug mode! Generally, it would be useful to download it by network.
I tried with ActiveSync, but it doesn't work (honestly I didn't understand so much about it...).
Any advice will be very appreciated!

  • Re: Adding SDK
    ... on Platform Biulder but now I have another one... ... You should see your new SDK platform ... I've built SDK and I've run the .msi file. ... file I can't include it on .bib file as I did with usb drivers! ...
  • Re: Adding SDK
    ... I've created the SDK adding libraries and inclide files folders to the ... I've built SDK and I've run the .msi file. ... On settings menu I've added include files folders but I had a problem ...
  • Re: Adding SDK
    ... No Platform Builder needed; don't have to build the OS to change your ... I've created the SDK adding libraries and inclide files folders to the ... I've built SDK and I've run the .msi file. ... file I can't include it on .bib file as I did with usb drivers! ...
  • Re: Adding SDK
    ... When you target the SDK, ... Studio knows where to find its include files, libraries, etc. I'd say that ... Finally I've built the project ... eVC/Visual Studio. ...
  • Re: Adding SDK
    ... Finally I've built the project ... file I can't include it on .bib file as I did with usb drivers! ... The ability to download files from the Internet? ... Builder to create a new SDK, configure it, and generate it. ...