Re: How can BSP Version # be added to the NK.BIN

There are many ways to do this, but the easiest way is to put a "bspversion.txt" file containing the version in your PLATFORM\<BSP>\FILES folder and add "bspversion.txt" to your platform.bib FILES section.

Now you can create a CE control panel applet (or whatever) that simply opens the text file from the \Windows folder and displays the string.

Good luck,

Michel Verhagen, eMVP
Check out my blog: http://GuruCE.com/blog

GuruCE
Microsoft Embedded Partner
http://GuruCE.com

SR wrote:
How to add the BSP Version # to the NK.BIN so that when we do SETTINGS->ABOUT, I would like to see the BSP Version # coming up .
.