Re: How can BSP Version # be added to the NK.BIN

On Oct 14, 1:34 pm, "Michel Verhagen (eMVP)" <mic...@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
There are many ways to do this, but the easiest way is to put a
"bspversion.txt" file containing the version in your
PLATFORM\<BSP>\FILES folder and add "bspversion.txt" to your
platform.bib FILES section.

Now you can create a CE control panel applet (or whatever) that simply
opens the text file from the \Windows folder and displays the string.

Good luck,

Michel Verhagen, eMVP
Check out my blog:http://GuruCE.com/blog

  GuruCE
  Microsoft Embedded Partner
 http://GuruCE.com

SR wrote:
How to add the BSP Version # to the NK.BIN so that when we do
SETTINGS->ABOUT, I would like to see the BSP Version # coming up .- Hide quoted text -

Hi SR,

I have just completed the same application that will calculate the
hashes for my drivers and will display when I will call my
application.

Michel is right all you need is to get the version number of your BSP
during the build time and put that into a txt file.And write a simple
Property Sheet Extension application that will add your page in the
About tab.Don't forget to that txt file in the platform.bib coz then
only your application can all and read that txt file.

Please feel free to ask if you have any doubt.

Tpandey
.