Re: Mainstone BSP datasheet/schematics

MSCENV <mscenv@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:2e85731f-e987-464a-9c9b-
55e5006ec6f6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

I am trying to adapt the Public/common/PCCard driver to my platform,
but the documentation on the driver is downright laconic.

I am particularly interested in finding the uses of the various
register and gpio pin variables.

Does anyone know where I can find a datasheet on the mainstone ii
development board?

What does pcmcia0_srcr mean?

This should be a PXA internal register so it's documented on the PXA
developer's manual.
As Henrik said the PXA line was sold from Intel to Marvell and now
you've to sign an NDA to access that documentation.

--
Valter Minute
www.fortechembeddedlabs.it