Re: TOUCH CETK test fails in Windows mobile 6.1

Try minimising the clientside window.

Regards
Yash

On Oct 12, 7:52 pm, C.L <C...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On WinCE, the Touch CETK source codes are at
wince500\private\test\drivers\touch\ . About "Read Calibration Point Test",
it actually calls "TouchPanelReadCalibrationPoint" function, so you can check
what happened when this itme is running. Other fail items, you can also find
out the root cause from the source codes. Hope this is helpful to you.

"neuspr...@xxxxxxxxx" wrote:
Hello All,
 Am working on WM6.1(613), and my touch is working fine.
When I test the touch driver use CETK, it's failed.
Query Device Caps Test: passed;
Set Sample Rate Test: passed;
Set Priority Test:  passed;
Read Calibration Point Test: failed;
Calibration Abort Test: passed;
Calibration Test: passed;
Calibrate A Point Test: aborted;
Pen Up / Down Test: failed;
Point Test:aborted;
Drawing Test: aborted;
It seems the testcase can't replace the driver's report points
callbackfunction, it can't get the samples from driver, but can get
other pointer of function. And when the test is completed, the touch
can work fine(no reboot).  How can I resolve this issue?- Hide quoted text -

  • Re: Enabling application using touch
    ... if the touch driver relative functions have been ... invoke, ... And it looks like the issue intends to be "invalid calibration data". ... Smartphone is support for touch. ...
  • TOUCH CETK test fails in Windows mobile 6.1
    ... When I test the touch driver use CETK, ... Query Device Caps Test: passed; ... Set Sample Rate Test: passed; ... Read Calibration Point Test: failed; ...
  • Re: touch driver calibration data
    ... The meaning of that data depend on the touch driver you are using. ... With some kind of touch screen calibration data may differ a lot from ... P.S. consider also that sometimes the touch screens may be mounted in ... (l'indirizzo di reply di questo messaggio non è ...
  • Re: Disable TouchCalibrate
    ... actual way the user holds the stylus at the time of calibration. ... Enable a persistent registr for the data to be ... (You can actually do that in your Touch driver) ... beitman AT applieddata DOT net ...
  • Re: TOUCH CETK test fails in Windows mobile 6.1
    ... About "Read Calibration Point Test", ... When I test the touch driver use CETK, ... Set Sample Rate Test: passed; ... Because my driver can't get the HW's IRQ when the old dll have no ...