Re: Download & Run Image through EtherNet.

Hello Zubair,

I think that 2440 board u must have got must be having a Porting Guide
or a Readme. I think it wud be a good suggestion to just peek into it.
It might give u some more insights.

Just my suggestion, there will be a menu item in the EBOOT menu for
marking the bad blocks. I think u might have just missed it. Please
check it.

So u need to follow the sequence
1. Erase All blocks and then download the Steploader + EBOOT
combination (u might need to do it only once)
2. Boot up and Halt the EBOOT
3. Mark the Boot Blocks Bad (can be done by 2 options a. marking them
bad b. formating the flash)
4. Download the image and le it boot up....

After this procedure try booting up the board and then loading the
image. I reckon it might solve u'r problem.

Regards
Yash

On Oct 13, 2:43 am, "shinewine via PocketPCJunkies.com" <u42142@uwe>