Platform Builder 5.0 cancels image download on Windows Vista

Hello everybody,

one little question :-) By now, I'm running Windows Vista for about two
months. At the beginning, Platform Builder 5.0 seemed not to work on that.
Furtunately Build, Sysgen, ... now seem to work. Creating a image also works
fine. The problem occurs when a download to the device (PXA270) is being
started.

On Windows XP the download over ethernet worked fine. On Vista the device
also appears within the connectivity options. It even starts downloading. But
after a few mbytes (between 5 and 11 megs) the download pauses and finally
the download dialog disappears without any message. I tried serveral
configurations, all without success ....

So the question is: What am I going to do now? :-)

Kind regards,
Peter

  • Re: Send new message launches configuration for Office 2007 over and o
    ... I'm running Windows Vista, and Office 2007 Enterprise. ... window that says "Please wait while Microsoftware configures Microsoft Office ... messages to download nothing happens. ... email accounts, all rules, and ran the repair function. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.installation)
  • Re: Downloading starts play instead of Download!!!
    ... Prem Soni wrote: ... I running windows Vista and IE7. ... My problem is whenever i click on any .mp3 file link to get it download it ... starts playing in windows Media Player11 instesd of giving download prompt. ...
  • Downloading starts play instead of Download!!!
    ... I running windows Vista and IE7. ... starts playing in windows Media Player11 instesd of giving download prompt. ...
  • Skype & Windows Vista
    ... does Skype work with a PC running Windows Vista? ... Trying to establish VOIP contact with a friend & don't want to have to ... download any of the messenger programmes if we don't need to. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Confusion on elements of .NET Compact Framework
    ... Google, which archives the messages. ... You can download Platform Builder from www.microsoft.com/downloads. ... >I am investigating the .NET Compact Framework. ...