Platform Builder 5.0 cancels image download on Windows Vista

Hello everybody,

one little question :-) By now, I'm running Windows Vista for about two
months. At the beginning, Platform Builder 5.0 seemed not to work on that.
Furtunately Build, Sysgen, ... now seem to work. Creating a image also works
fine. The problem occurs when a download to the device (PXA270) is being
started.

On Windows XP the download over ethernet worked fine. On Vista the device
also appears within the connectivity options. It even starts downloading. But
after a few mbytes (between 5 and 11 megs) the download pauses and finally
the download dialog disappears without any message. I tried serveral
configurations, all without success ....

So the question is: What am I going to do now? :-)

Kind regards,
Peter
.