Re: Add OpenSSH to Windows CE 6 R2 build

Just in case, if you are creating the APPS folder also, then add APPS to the
dirs file in $(_TARGETPLATROOT)\SRC

www.EuroTech.com

"Luca Calligaris" <anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Once you have copy SSH in your BSP tree (let's say the location is
c:\wince600\yourbsp\src\apps\ssh) modify
ssh.cmn setting SSH_PROJECT_ROOT_DIR=$(_TARGETPLATROOT)\SRC\APPS\SSH.
In solution explorer you'll find a SSH folder which marked excluded from
build (you can add it to build adding ssh entry to dirs file in
$(_TARGETPLATROOT)\SRC\APPS). Right click on the folder and choose
'Build'.
You'll find the binary files in $(_TARGETPLATROOT)\target\$(_CPUINDPATH).
You need to modify the .bib file of your platform (or your project) to
actually include the SSH modules in your OS image.

"GrahamS" <GrahamS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio
Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to add OpenSSH into PB for a CE6 R2 build please.

Tried the instructions from OpenSSH website and they appear to be from a
much earlier build maybe - or I am just being thick (probable), as I
don't
know how to add the code (as a sub-project maybe) under 'BSP'.

Instructions simply state 'Copy the SSH folder in the BSP directory'.
Once I
have done that - how do I add them into the build/make them available for
editing/compiling etc.

Thanks

Graham

  • Re: Add OpenSSH to Windows CE 6 R2 build
    ... Also add SRC to the dirs file in $\ ... Bruce.Eitman AT EuroTech DOT com ... My BCP folder did not have an src folder, ... Instructions simply state 'Copy the SSH folder in the BSP directory'. ...
  • Re: Cant login without password
    ... > ~/.ssh folder don't worry just go to your home directory. ... id_dsa.pub is the file you send to the server. ... > correct permission on the .ssh folder). ... If your home directory has a "group" that can write to ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: Newbie question (NtRaiseHardError)
    ... Are you sure you did not forget to specify a proper folder in dirs file ... and put makefile in a folder with your ... this is my first post. ...
  • Re: fail to build csp_pxa27x from another directory
    ... Is there a dirs file in every folder between ... beitman AT applieddata DOT net ... I build the project and then in build.log I have the folowing trace: ...
  • Re: Add OpenSSH to Windows CE 6 R2 build
    ... My BCP folder did not have an src folder, ... Tried the instructions from OpenSSH website and they appear to be from a ... Instructions simply state 'Copy the SSH folder in the BSP directory'. ...