Re: Add OpenSSH to Windows CE 6 R2 build

Also add SRC to the dirs file in $(_TARGETPLATROOT)\

www.EuroTech.com

"GrahamS" <GrahamS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Luca,

Thanks for the response....

My BCP folder did not have an src folder, so I added src/Apps/SSH etc. BUT
it doesn't show up in my solution. How do I get the solution to see the
files
- there is no 'add files' menu if I right-click the folder etc.

Thanks

Graham

"Luca Calligaris" wrote:

Once you have copy SSH in your BSP tree (let's say the location is
c:\wince600\yourbsp\src\apps\ssh) modify
ssh.cmn setting SSH_PROJECT_ROOT_DIR=$(_TARGETPLATROOT)\SRC\APPS\SSH.
In solution explorer you'll find a SSH folder which marked excluded from
build (you can add it to build adding ssh entry to dirs file in
$(_TARGETPLATROOT)\SRC\APPS). Right click on the folder and choose
'Build'.
You'll find the binary files in $(_TARGETPLATROOT)\target\$(_CPUINDPATH).
You need to modify the .bib file of your platform (or your project) to
actually include the SSH modules in your OS image.

"GrahamS" <GrahamS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio
Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to add OpenSSH into PB for a CE6 R2 build
please.

Tried the instructions from OpenSSH website and they appear to be from
much earlier build maybe - or I am just being thick (probable), as I
don't
know how to add the code (as a sub-project maybe) under 'BSP'.

Instructions simply state 'Copy the SSH folder in the BSP directory'.
Once
have done that - how do I add them into the build/make them available
for
editing/compiling etc.

Thanks

Graham