Re: Add OpenSSH to Windows CE 6 R2 build
- From: "Bruce Eitman [eMVP]" <bruce.eitman.nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 09:31:01 -0400
Also add SRC to the dirs file in $(_TARGETPLATROOT)\
Bruce Eitman (eMVP)
Bruce.Eitman AT EuroTech DOT com
My BLOG http://geekswithblogs.net/bruceeitman
"GrahamS" <GrahamS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Thanks for the response....
My BCP folder did not have an src folder, so I added src/Apps/SSH etc. BUT
it doesn't show up in my solution. How do I get the solution to see the
- there is no 'add files' menu if I right-click the folder etc.
"Luca Calligaris" wrote:
Once you have copy SSH in your BSP tree (let's say the location is
ssh.cmn setting SSH_PROJECT_ROOT_DIR=$(_TARGETPLATROOT)\SRC\APPS\SSH.
In solution explorer you'll find a SSH folder which marked excluded from
build (you can add it to build adding ssh entry to dirs file in
$(_TARGETPLATROOT)\SRC\APPS). Right click on the folder and choose
You'll find the binary files in $(_TARGETPLATROOT)\target\$(_CPUINDPATH).
You need to modify the .bib file of your platform (or your project) to
actually include the SSH modules in your OS image.
"GrahamS" <GrahamS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio
Can anyone tell me how to add OpenSSH into PB for a CE6 R2 build
Tried the instructions from OpenSSH website and they appear to be from
much earlier build maybe - or I am just being thick (probable), as I
know how to add the code (as a sub-project maybe) under 'BSP'.
Instructions simply state 'Copy the SSH folder in the BSP directory'.
have done that - how do I add them into the build/make them available
- Prev by Date: Re: Add OpenSSH to Windows CE 6 R2 build
- Next by Date: Re: Realtime performance with AMD Geode LX 800 and CE 5.0
- Previous by thread: Re: Add OpenSSH to Windows CE 6 R2 build
- Next by thread: Re: Add OpenSSH to Windows CE 6 R2 build