Re: Add OpenSSH to Windows CE 6 R2 build

Once you have copy SSH in your BSP tree (let's say the location is
c:\wince600\yourbsp\src\apps\ssh) modify
ssh.cmn setting SSH_PROJECT_ROOT_DIR=$(_TARGETPLATROOT)\SRC\APPS\SSH.
In solution explorer you'll find a SSH folder which marked excluded from
build (you can add it to build adding ssh entry to dirs file in
$(_TARGETPLATROOT)\SRC\APPS). Right click on the folder and choose 'Build'.
You'll find the binary files in $(_TARGETPLATROOT)\target\$(_CPUINDPATH).
You need to modify the .bib file of your platform (or your project) to
actually include the SSH modules in your OS image.

"GrahamS" <GrahamS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio
Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to add OpenSSH into PB for a CE6 R2 build please.

Tried the instructions from OpenSSH website and they appear to be from a
much earlier build maybe - or I am just being thick (probable), as I don't
know how to add the code (as a sub-project maybe) under 'BSP'.

Instructions simply state 'Copy the SSH folder in the BSP directory'. Once
have done that - how do I add them into the build/make them available for
editing/compiling etc.

Thanks

Graham

  • RE: host keys authentication
    ... just been a permissions issue on the .ssh folder. ... me with the generated public key, which I then add to the client's .ssh ...
    (RedHat)
  • ssh protocol in 5.3
    ... restoring my old .ssh folder it seems I cannot get ssh on a 4.9 system ... to use protocol 1 with the 5.3 system. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: SSH and Hardy Heron - I am confused
    ... Lee McLain wrote: ... I have just installed Hardy Heron and copied my .ssh folder ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: cant open display : (on Linux rlogin to SGI)
    ... > Double-check the permissions of the .ssh folder, its contents, your ... If SSH finds that the ... > group or world writeable it'll ignore the keys and force you to enter ... ssh: connect to host onyx port 22: Connection refused ...
    (comp.sys.sgi.misc)
  • Re: cant open display : (on Linux rlogin to SGI)
    ... > Double-check the permissions of the .ssh folder, its contents, your ... If SSH finds that the ... > group or world writeable it'll ignore the keys and force you to enter ... ssh: connect to host onyx port 22: Connection refused ...
    (comp.unix.questions)