Re: NKStartup + Windows CE 6.0

On Sep 15, 9:57 pm, Bradley Remedios <bremed...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sep 14, 11:01 pm, Milind <milind...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Second question is:
I amnotable to get RETAILMSG (from NKStartup function) printed on
serial debug port when KITL is disabled.Doesanyone know how to route
these messages to serial debug port?

What build are you running, DEBUG, RETAIL or SHIP?  RETAILMSG willnot
print out for SHIP builds.

To check to see if you are in a ship build for CE6.0you need to
right-click on your BSP in the "Solution Explorer" tab and select
Properties.  It will be a checkbox in the Configuration Properties-

Build Options item.

Hope this helps,
Brad.

Hi,

I am trying to port wince 6.0 to 2430 using 2420 bsp. eboot works
fine . i download the nk.bin to the ram . i dont flash it into nand
but start executing it . but i dont get any output. i am not able to
trace where execution fails. it works till the mmu is enabled which i
could see on the disassembly on ccs,after enabling mmu i dont get the
disassembly. I tried to find if it reaches to oeminitdebugserial but
it does not. what might have possiblly gone wrong. how can i debug
with mmu on.
.