company names which sells platform builder 5.0

Hi,
Can you suggest some any company for buying platform builder 5.0?
And if it is possible to both visual studio 2008(or 2005) and some cf
components for multimedia,user controls etc. with pb 5.0 as a single package
from that company?

Thanks .

  • VSTO 2005 Beta 2 FAQ
    ... Which editions of Office 2003 are supported with Visual Studio 2005 Tools ... a Visual Studio Tools for Office – Outlook Add-in. ... If the VSTO assembly relies on controls being on the document, ... click Add New Data Source. ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.vstools.office)
  • Re: VSTO 2005 Beta 2 FAQ
    ... breaking my Excel 2003 and VSTO I already have installed on my PC. ... > Which editions of Office 2003 are supported with Visual Studio 2005 Tools ... If the VSTO assembly relies on controls being on the document, ... click Add New Data Source. ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.vstools.office)
  • Re: Handling Screen Resolution/Dimension
    ... If you have developped your own controls, ... I have recently upgraded my current work project from Visual Studio .Net ... I am now getting a problem when I install the application on to the DELL ... AXIM that my application doesn't scale to fit the screen resolution. ...
  • Re: threed32.ocx
    ... always remembered it as a separate download. ... While you will need it for a published app that depends on it, ... threed32.ocx supplied is already incorporated in newer controls. ...
  • Calling a control without naming it specifically
    ... address the issue I am facing. ... I am trying to cycle through controls without specifically naming them; ... I want to do this in Visual Studio 2005 using the ... This works on Panels but not other types of controls, ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.windowsforms.controls)